- This event has passed.
BLS for Healthcare Providers CPR Certification in Atlanta
May 24 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm$60
BLS Healthcare Provider May 24th, 2018 – CPR Training for Healthcare professionals (always includes CPR for all ages, AED, foreign body airway obstruction).
BLS – Basic Life Support CPR
Our BLS Healthcare Providers course on May 24th, 2018, is designed for Atlanta healthcare providers. This CPR training certifies providers from EMS personnel and physician assistants, to doctors, dentists, nurses and respiratory therapists who all must have a BLS Certification (or BLS recertification card) documenting successful completion of a CPR course.
BLS for Healthcare Providers Course covers basic material such as adult CPR and pediatric CPR (including focus on a team approach and use of the BVM) foreign-body airway obstruction and AED (automatic external defibrillation) instruction.
- Scene Safety – Taking a safety first attitude
- Patient assessment including breathing and pulse
- Help for breathing patients who are unconscious
- Providing treatment for non-breathing patients who have adequate signs of sufficient circulation
- Treatment for patients who are neither breathing, nor have signs of adequate circulation (CPR)
- Indications for use, and instruction in the use of an AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- Treatment for patients with a severe airway obstruction – otherwise known as choking…
- All topics covered should address patients of infant, child and adult ages