Realistic to the eye and the touch, the Prestan manikins are unlike any other on the market. Available individually or in convenient multipacks of four for class training purposes, our manikins are uniquely designed as a clamshell that accommodates an easy-to-insert face shield lung bag.
Prestan Manikins have a revolutionary new CPR Rate Monitor allows for instant feedback to both instructor and student regarding the rate of chest compression. This allows each student to gauge their rate of compressions on their own as well as allowing the instructor to monitor several students quickly and easily.
And with our patented face/head tilt, Prestan manikins simulates the way an actual victim’s head would move if he required CPR. In addition, the unique construction of our Prestan Manikins incorporates a mechanism to help them use the correct force to compress the chest to the correct depth.
- Realistic looking and acting CPR manikin is more acceptable to both instructors and students.
- Far easier and faster for you to carry and set up at CPR training sites.
- Easy-to-insert face shield lung bag speeds setup of the CPR manikin.
- Face shield is secured so it won’t slip and there’s no need for adhesives.
- Gives each student a realistic experience that provides for the best “real life” CPR outcomes.
- Allows each CPR student to observe a true chest rise
- Full chest rise and lung bag ensures that CPR students receive the most accurate and realistic training.
- Helps students take CPR learning experience seriously.
- Face/head tilt enhances the CPR learning experience and teaches students how to open the airway during CPR.
- Clicker mechanism increases student’s