CPR Instructor Class – American Heart Association
May 16 @ 8:00 am - 4:00 pm$250
Georgia CPR is offering the AHA CPR Instructor Class May 16th in Atlanta! Become an independent BLS CPR Instructor, so you can teach great CPR classes. Above all, help healthcare providers and bystanders save lives. As a CPR instructor, you can teach CPR within your organization or start your own business! If you enjoy working with people, value a professional presentation, and want to make a difference, CPR instruction is for you.
Our CPR instructor class May 16th will certify you to teach the American Heart Association’s BLS for Healthcare Provider. It will also certify you to teach American Heart Association Heartsaver CPR/AED, First Aid and Pediatric courses.
Georgia CPR’s CPR Instructor class is unique!
Take your course through Georgia CPR and receive the following unique benefits:
- We include required monitoring opportunities to complete your instructor status
- Advice on what equipment to purchase so you don’t waste your money!
- Discounts on equipment!
- Tips on how to teach a great class and keep students engaged!
Steps to complete the American Heart Association CPR Instructor Class
- Successfully complete the American Heart Association BLS for Healthcare Provider Course
- Create an account on the American Heart Association alignment with an American Heart Association Training Center
- Order your BLS Instructor book from the AHA website
- Complete BLS Instructor Essentials which is the online portion of the course. This is offered on the American Heart Association website.
- Complete the full day instructor training at our 4151 Memorial Drive, Decatur location
- Have our Training Center Faculty monitor you teaching part of a BLS class and give you tips if needed
- Get your card!
Our goal is to create instructors who will teach great classes. Many CPR students dread their CPR class because they had a boring class in the past. Be part of the solution. We will help you teach successful classes! Over 350 thousand lives are lost every year in the united states. Come join us for our CPR instructor class May 16th!