- This event has passed.
BLS for Healthcare Providers CPR Certification in Atlanta
February 22 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm$55
BLS Healthcare Provider February 22nd, 2018 – CPR Training for Healthcare professionals (always includes CPR for all ages, AED, foreign body airway obstruction).
BLS – Basic Life Support CPR
Our BLS Healthcare Providers course on February Twenty-Second, 2018, is designed for Atlanta healthcare providers. This CPR training certifies providers from EMS personnel and physician assistants, to doctors, dentists, nurses and respiratory therapists who all must have a BLS Certification (or BLS recertification card) documenting successful completion of a CPR course.
BLS for Healthcare Providers Course covers basic material such as adult CPR and pediatric CPR (including focus on a team approach and use of the BVM) foreign-body airway obstruction and AED (automatic external defibrillation) instruction.
- Scene Safety
- Patient assessment
- Help for breathing patients
- Providing treatment for non-breathing patients who have signs of sufficient circulation
- Treatment for patients who are neither breathing, nor have signs of adequate circulation (CPR)
- Indications for use, and instruction in the use of an AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- Treatment for patients with a severe airway obstruction – otherwise known as choking…
- All topics covered should address patients of infant, child and adult ages