- This event has passed.
BLS for Healthcare Providers CPR Certification in Atlanta
November 7 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm$60
BLS Healthcare Provider November 7th, 2019 – CPR Training for Healthcare professionals (always includes CPR for all ages, AED, foreign body airway obstruction).
BLS – Basic Life Support CPR
Our BLS Healthcare Providers course on November 7th, 2019, is designed for Atlanta healthcare providers. This CPR training certifies providers from EMS personnel and physician assistants, to doctors, dentists, nurses and respiratory therapists who all must have a BLS Certification (or BLS recertification card) documenting successful completion of a CPR course.
BLS for Healthcare Providers Course covers basic material such as adult CPR and pediatric CPR (including focus on a team approach and use of the BVM) foreign-body airway obstruction and AED (automatic external defibrillation) instruction.
- Scene Safety
- Patient assessment
- Help for breathing patients
- Providing treatment for non-breathing patients who have signs of sufficient circulation
- Treatment for patients who are neither breathing, nor have signs of adequate circulation (CPR)
- Indications for use, and instruction in the use of an AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- Treatment for patients with a severe airway obstruction – otherwise known as choking…
- All topics covered should address patients of infant, child and adult ages