- This event has passed.
BLS for Healthcare Providers CPR Certification in Atlanta
January 19 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm$70.00 – $110.00
BLS Healthcare Provider
– CPR Training for Healthcare professionals (always includes CPR for all ages, AED, foreign-body airway obstruction). Take your BLS Healthcare Provider January 19th, 2023 with Georgia CPR!
BLS Healthcare Provider January 19th, 2023
Our BLS Healthcare Providers course January 19th, 2023, is designed for Atlanta healthcare providers. This CPR training certifies providers from EMS personnel and physician assistants, to doctors, dentists, nurses, and respiratory therapists who all must have a BLS Certification (or BLS recertification card) documenting successful completion of a CPR course. While BLS is focused on clinical, medical settings, those who are interested and are not currently employed in the medical field are always welcome!
BLS for Healthcare Providers Course covers basic material such as adult CPR and pediatric CPR (including a focus on a team approach and use of the BVM) foreign-body airway obstruction and AED (automatic external defibrillation) instruction.
- Scene Safety
- Patient assessment
- Help for breathing patients
- Providing treatment for non-breathing patients who have signs of sufficient circulation
- Treatment for patients who are neither breathing nor have signs of adequate circulation (CPR)
- Indications for use, and instruction in the use of an AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- Treatment for patients with a severe airway obstruction – otherwise known as choking…
- All topics covered should address infants, children and adult patients
Our price for our Atlanta BLS Healthcare Provider January 19th, 2023 certification is $70. We believe our rates are much less than the Red Cross CPR Certification classes. American Heart Association BLS is the accepted CPR class for Healthcare Providers in the United States. Online BLS Certification classes state they are the same as AHA but are not. If you need BLS Healthcare Provider CPR Certification, make sure it is an American Heart Association class!