- This event has passed.
Sold Out – BLS for Healthcare Providers CPR Certification in Atlanta
August 15 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm$70 – $120
BLS Healthcare Provider August 15th, 9:00am – CPR Training for Healthcare professionals (always includes CPR for all ages, AED, foreign body airway obstruction).
BLS – Basic Life Support CPR
Our BLS Healthcare Providers course on August 15th, 9:00am, is designed for Atlanta healthcare providers. This CPR training certifies providers from EMS personnel and physician assistants, to doctors, dentists, nurses and respiratory therapists who all must have a BLS Certification (or BLS recertification card) documenting successful completion of a CPR course. While BLS is focused on clinical, medical setting, those who are interested and are not currently employed in the medical field are always welcome!
BLS for Healthcare Providers Course covers basic material such as adult CPR and pediatric CPR (including focus on a team approach and use of the BVM) foreign-body airway obstruction and AED (automatic external defibrillation) instruction.
- Scene Safety
- Patient assessment
- Help for breathing patients
- Providing treatment for non-breathing patients who have signs of sufficient circulation
- Treatment for patients who are neither breathing, nor have signs of adequate circulation (CPR)
- Indications for use, and instruction in the use of an AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- Treatment for patients with a severe airway obstruction – otherwise known as choking…
- All topics covered should address patients of infant, child and adult ages