Providing You With the Skills and Equipment You Need In Emergency Situations.
As a full-service safety company, GA-CPR offers complete solutions – from individual CPR training to product consultation and advice on developing a custom AED emergency response program for your entire organization. Our goal is to give you the skills and confidence you’ll need to make decisions and take action in an emergency situation.
Everyone at Georgia CPR is dedicated to providing the most professional safety training, CPR training and lifesaving AED equipment in the nation. You can feel confident putting your trust in our hands as we teach yours to save lives.
GET YOUR CPR CERTIFICATION FROM A CERTIFIED INSTRUCTOR.
If you’re looking for CPR certification, make sure you are taught by the best. Every Georgia CPR instructor is certified through American Heart Association, The National Safety Council and Medic First Aid. We offer a wide variety of safety and CPR first aid courses, all taught by certified instructors in a low-stress, hands-on environment using top-notch Philips AED equipment, CPR training videos and print materials.
A good CPR class should meet all these standards:
- Your instructor’s company should have business license and carry CPR specific liability insurance and approved AED equipment.
- Make sure your CPR class instructor is certified by more than one of the following organizations: The American Heart Association, Medic First Aid, The National Safety Council, and the Red Cross.
- Just because someone knows how to do CPR doesn’t mean they excel at CPR training.
- Make sure your instructor is full-time and not just trying to fit in a quick CPR class to make ends meet.
- You should receive your CPR certification card the day you take your CPR class.
- Make sure you don’t have to pay extra to keep your CPR training books.
TRAINING + AED EQUIPMENT = THE POWER TO SAVE LIVES.
Georgia CPR offers all levels of CPR training – from a basic CPR class to CPR First Aid that comes with a two-year CPR certification. Georgia CPR is also an authorized distributor of Philips AED equipment, which is top-rated, FDA approved and easy to use in both public and private CPR situations. GA-CPR can help you develop your AED program from the ground up, offering consultation on safety plans, product placement, and equipment maintenance.
November 25 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
November 25 @ 1:00 pm - 5:30 pm
November 29 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
November 29 @ 1:00 pm - 5:30 pm
November 30 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
November 30 @ 1:00 pm - 5:30 pm
December 2 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
December 2 @ 1:00 pm - 5:30 pm
December 6 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
December 6 @ 1:00 pm - 5:30 pm